So after finishing Blogmas (which I am still really excited I actually completely) I am back to blogging things not Christmas related. Expect I might still do a what I got for Christmas post but I don’t want to sound braggy.
Anyway todays post is all about my winter beauty and skin care essentials. Here are some things I have religiously done.
- Lotion: my hands have been extremely dry this year and having to wash my hands continuously at work it has made it worse. I have been using lotion from Bath and Body works as well as Eucerin (spelling?) hand cream a lot.
- Facial washes/creams: like my hands my face has been really dry so I have been using lotion and creams on my face to prevent my foundation from looking dry. There is not an exact one I have been using because I use whatever I pull out of the drawer in the morning or evening.
- Body spray: with it getting cold outside myself as well as you have been wearing a lot of layers and it doesn’t mater how much deodorant you wear you sweat and smell so I have really been enjoying the twisted peppermint body spray from bath and body works.
Now onto make up essentials:
- glitter eye shadow: I have been loving the gold eyeshadow out of my lorac pro pallete and have been enjoying wearing it this winter.
- dark lipstick: I have really been enjoy dark red, brown and nudey colored lipsticks this year. I am not a lipstick person but I have so many colors that I have been trying to wear them more and more lately.
- foundation: during the summer I usually wear bb cream or cc cream but during the winter I tend to wear foundation more to hide breakouts (which happen more for me with dry skin) and have really been enjoying my Maybelline fit me foundation as well as cover girls 3-in-1 foundation.
Now there are so many more things you can use and if you have suggestions or want to tell me what your favorite winter essentials are leave a comment below!
xxx Lauren Amanda