Alright so almost every radio station starts playing Christmas music the day after Halloween but I know I can’t be alone when I say I personally don’t like to listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. Remember Thanksgiving is a holiday too.
Anyway when I do start listening to Christmas music it doesn’t stop here are my favorite Christmas music
- Mary Do You Know – and some of the covers of this song are amazing as well!
- Do You Wanna Build a Snowman – I know, I know Frozen is so outdated lol but we listen to a lot of Kidz Bop cds at work (I work at a daycare) and there cover of this song on there Christmas CD is really good!
- You’re A Mean One Mr. Grinch – I just love this song and movie. Its just a fun song
- All I Want for Christmas is You – to be truthfully honest I love this song but not the original. Is that weird?
- Last Christmas – my co-workers and I have sing-a-longs to this 🙂
It has always been that Christmas music is some of my favorite music to listen to. It really brings me into the spirit of the holidays and I also love singing it with friends or at church as well!
What are some of your favorite Christmas songs?
xxx Lauren Amanda