So Dancing With the Stars is onto season 23 which just shocks me a little bit but I have to keep telling myself that it is a show that comes on twice a year so it should be this far.
Going into tonights episode we are with the top 6 couples and I am going to give you my opinions on the six couples remaining:
- Marilu Henner and Derek Hough: Marilu is getting better as the season goes on. I am kind of shocked she has made it this far into the season but then again I am happy she is because she is getting better.
- Calvin Johnson Jr and Lindsay Arnold: Calvin was not one I expected to be good. He just seemed clumsy to me but apparently not.
- James Hinchcliffe and Sharna Burgess: James is an amazing dancer and it seems to me that race car drivers (that I remember) being n the show have been good be he is really good.
- Terra Jole and Sasha Farber: OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so shocked by this. She shows the world that it doesn’t matter how big you are if you give it your all and at least try you can do anything. She is doing so much better than I expected, show much better than anyone thought and I want to see her keep going.
- Jana Kramer and Gleb Savchenko: Now I had heard of Jana and had never heard of Gleb but together they do seem to be doing really well. Jana kind of have has gotten to that point to me that she has just hit a wall, she is good but it don’t think she has gotten better these past couple of weeks.
- Laurie Hernandez and Val Chmerkovskiy: I love Laurie and she is just full of spunk she is also an amazing dancer. I think her partnership with Val is amazing and I think she really brings the best out of him and they have been doing really well since the beginning and I can’t wait to see what tonights episode is all about.
My final three predictions:
- Terra Jole: I think she can make to the final three because she has a good following for her abilities to dance this well at her size. Go Terra!
- Laurie Hernandez: She has been good from the beginning and I think if her fans keep following her and voting for her that she can make it to the final three.
- James Hinchcliffe: He is in my opinion the best one left in the competition and he can make it to the final if he stays on this track.
- Laurie Hernandez: She has the spunk to make it this far I just hope she can put out and perform dances that can get her this far.
- James Hinchcliffe: If he can continue at the rate he is now I have no doubt he will make it to final two.
- James Hinchcliffe: I love Laurie and she is amazing but I feel like in the back of my mind he will be the one that comes out on top.
Do you all watch dancing with the stars? If so who do you think will win?
xxx Lauren Amanda