We see trailers over and over again on TV, before movies, on YouTube and these are the movies I can’t wait to see!
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children: When his beloved grandfather leaves Jake clues to a mystery that spans different worlds and times, he finds a magical place known as Miss Peregrine’s School for Peculiar Children. But the mystery and danger deepen as he gets to know the residents and learns about their special powers – and their terrifying enemies. Ultimately, Jake discovers that only his own special peculiarity can save his new friends. Based on the novel “Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children,” written by Ransom Riggs.
- Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them: A magizoologist (Eddie Redmayne) makes a brief stop in 1926 New York but is waylaid by a Muggle, a misplaced magical case and the escape of some fantastic beasts
- Dr. Strange: After Stephen Strange, the world’s top neurosurgeon, is injured in a car accident that ruins his career, he sets out on a journey of healing, where he encounters the Ancient One, who later becomes Strange’s mentor in the mystic arts
- Passengers: Awakened from suspended animation 90 years too soon, two space travelers (Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt) must find a way to save the other 5,000 passengers aboard their endangered ship.
- The Girl on the Train: Divorcee Rachel Watson takes the train to work every day and spends her commute fantasizing about a young couple living down the street from her ex-husband. One morning, she sees something shocking and finds herself entangled in a mystery that promises to forever alter the lives of everyone involved.
What movies are you waiting to see?
xxx Lauren Amanda