So I’m gonna show you inside of my Kikki K Planner. I got this planner last year and even though I’m not a fan of the color yellow I absolutely love this planner!
I have my planner divided into 7 different sections. I decided myself I would make the dividers and to be honest I didn’t think they would last this long but they have!
All I did buy a couple of sheets of scrapbook paper and used the divider that came in the planner as a template to make my own.
Now my seven sections are set right now but that doesn’t mean that in a week it won’t change. Also I have two sections that have inserts I bought from SewMuchCrafting off of etsy that I have yet to use.
Here are my seven sections:
- Month on two pages inserts from SewMuchCrafting
- Day on one page inserts from SewMuchCrafting
- Week on one page with grid inserts from SewMuchCrafting
- Lists using paper that came with my Kikki K
- Saving Tracker inserts from SewMuchCrafting
- Bible Passage/Study inserts from SewMuchCrafting
- Blog ideas using paper from my Kikki K
The pen that I use all the time in my planner is my black staedler pen but I’m just warning you there is a little shadow onto the next page/back of the page but it doesn’t bother me.
I decorate mine with little cards from the project life brand as well as little paper clips and stuff from etsy.
I would love to know your planner set ups and see what you all use in yours.
xxx Lauren Amanda