So if I was able to make a video about this I would but I just haven’t had time to yet. So I thought I would just show you this way 🙂
These are my two main home screens. The bottom row are the four most used or needed apps I have on my phone – Phone, Mail, Safari and Music. On my two main home screens I have the following apps – Messages, Calendar, Photos, Camera, Productivity Folder, Settings, Clock, Weather, Game Center, Maps, Videos, Sports, App Store, iTunes Store, Snapchat, Weather Folder, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Vine, Photography Folder, Apple Watch Folder, Sounds/Videos Folder, Entertainment Folder, Social Folder, Facebook Folder, Food Folder, Shopping Folder, Games Folder and a Hockey Folder.
I have 12 folders on my phone below I will show you inside 10 of them. The 2 I won’t show closeups of are my Productivity and Weather folders. Inside the Productivity folder includes the following apps – Notes, Reminders, Stocks, iBooks, News, FaceTime, Calculator, Compass, Tip, Voice Memos, Contacts, Find Friends, Find iPhone and Wallet. This folder includes the apps I use only occasionally and I keep them all together as they either can’t be deleted or I think I will use them eventually. Inside the Weather Folder I have the following apps – My Local Weather App (not the actually name) and then The Weather Channel App. I use my local weather app more than weather channel, the only time I use the Weather Channel app is when I am out of town.
Now lets look inside some of my other folders…
The first folder is my photography folder and it has two pages
- Collect – this is the app that I have been using for about two years now, you post a picture a day so that when you look back at the year you can see what happened.
- Project Life – I use to do physical project life albums but now I do it digitally through the app and it makes scrapbooking easier.
- PicFrame – I use this to make collages like the ones you see in this post.
- Timehop – a lot of people use this. It just shows me what has happened on this day in the past couple of years
- VSCO – I use this to edit instagram pictures
- Whitagram – this is used with instagram to
- Afterlight – so is this one
- Font Candy – and this one to add words to my pictures
- Ps Express – another instagram editing thing
- Facetune – same with this one. I use this one to make my pictures whiter.
- Giant Square – I haven’t really used this but it takes your pictures and makes them multiple pictures so when you add it to instagram it takes over your main feed.
- Canva – another app where you can add words to your pictures
Next is the Apple Watch folder
- Activity – keep track of how many calories I burn, hours I stand and activities I do through out the day.
- Watch – the main app for the watch. its like the settings app for your phone.
- Target – don’t really use this but its fun to play with
- Pacer – keeps track of my steps
- Health – another one I don’t really use but it came with the watch/phone
- ESPN – I use this to get sports updates on my watch
Inside the Sounds/Videos folder is
- Audible – one of my favorite apps
- Audible Store – this is just a webpage I made available on home screen. its so I don’t have to go onto my computer to get a new book on audible.
- Spotify – when I don’t have my iPod or a book on audible I use this to pass the time.
- iMovie – to edit vlogs if I make them on my computer
- Capture – to upload to youtube
- Vont – to add words to my videos
- Podcast – incase i’m bored and don’t have anything else to listen to
- Shazam – I use this so if I heard a song in public I will know what it’s called
I have two pages inside my entertainment folder and those apps are the following
- Fandango – to get movie tickets
- IMDB – to look up someone I see on TV or a movie
- Redbox – to rent a movie
- Regal – to see movie times
- Ticketmaster – to get concert tickets
- Seatgeak – to get cheap concert tickets
- Disney Gif – another keyboard I have on my phone
- Stubhub – another place to get cheap concert tickets
- Dubsmash – a fun app to play with
- Musical.ly – another fun app to play with
I also have two pages in my social folder
- We Heart It – I look for pictures for my background on my phone or computer
- Pinterest – everyone loves pinterest
- Barnes & Noble – to get books or to see if they are available in my store
- Goodreads – to keep track of the books I have read
- Dropbox – I use this one with my collect app and my project life app
- Shark Tracker – this is a fun app. I love sharks and these keep tracks that are tagged so you can see where they are.
- Wattpad – a fan fiction app. I love reading stories and its fun to read stories like this.
- The ASL app – I am slowly losing my hearing due to sensory neural hearing loss and this is just fun to sit down and learn things.
- My Water – this tells me every hour to drink more water
- Amtrak – keeps track of train schedules
- Ancestry – I have been doing some family history and if I fine something and I am not on my computer I can add it through this app
- Bloglovin’ – keep track of blogs I follow
- WordPress – to edit blog post or add them if I am not near my computer
- VWCC Mobile – a local college where I use to take classes
The Facebook folder includes all of the things that have to do with Facebook that I don’t want out in the open
- Messenger – to chat
- Groups – to follow the groups I am apart of them. most of them are planner groups.
- Pages – to keep my photography page up to date.
My food folder is the apps that I use when ordering food during lunch break so I can just pick it up and not have to wait in line because I am so impatient
- Starbucks – I have an obsession and a blog post about this 😉
- Kroger – I use this to keep track of my fuel points and coupons
- Subway – reward points are used on this app
- Red Robin – the menu
- Pizza Hut – to order pizza because I love pizza
- Chipotle – I don’t want to wait in line
- Which Wich – reward points and to see if one is near by when I am out of town because there isn’t one in my hometown
- Moes – I don’t want to wain in line here either
- Panera – the menu and one day I will try out delivery
- Taco Bell – again don’t want to wait in line
- Chick Fil A – I will one day order and pick up so I don’t have to wait in line
This next folder in the picture is a little out of order this is actually the last folder on my phone but I included it here because it was only one page. This is my hockey folder.
- Carolina Hurricanes – my favorite team ever. Jordan Staal plays on this team.
- New York Rangers – Marc Staal plays on this team.
- Pittsburg Penguins – another team I cheer for
- Carolina Hurricanes Emoji – they made this emoji keyboard so I downloaded it to see what it was like. I don’t use it much.
I need to see if there is a Minnesota Wild app since Eric Staal now plays for them. Still not over this.
Here are the last couple of folders. My shopping folder definitely had the most pages because I use most of these
- Etsy – I have a problem when it comes to ordering things from here. I order to much.
- eBay – just to look for things when i’m bored
- Amazon – just to see if it might be cheaper on here then other places
- Cartwheel – target coupons
- RetailMeNot – coupons
- SunTrust – to keep track of my back account
- Casetify – I had a blog post about this as well. I will make random cases for fun when I am bored
- AfterShip – I use this to keep track of the packages I have ordered
- GameStop – I use this to keep track of what games are coming out
- Walgreens – I order my pictures off of my phone through here
- CVS -to keep track of prescriptions
- Best Buy – I usually use this to see if my best buy has it in stock
- Nordstrom Rack – this is a clothing app where you can get name brand clothing for a cheaper price
- Shopular – this is a coupon app
- Coupons – exactly what the title is
- Apple Store – I’m obsessed with apple products, I browse for fun.
- LifeWay – if I need something for church I’ll look to see if it’s available near me or if I need to order it
- Ultra Beauty – to look and see if it’s available here or if I have to go to Sephora
- Sephora – to look at make-up
The next picture is the first page of my games folder
- QuizUp – a quiz game
- Piano Tiles – you play the piano and try and get as far as you can
- Trivia Crack – a quiz game
- 2048 – you have to put matching blocks together to equal up to 2048. I have only done that once.
- Bigfoot Hunter – I play this more on my iPad then phone, it’s a fun game
- Words With Friends – another Facebook game made into an app, I play this with my sister and I really suck at this game
- Snake ’97 – its the snake game that was on original nokia phones
- Merged – you merge blocks together to win the game
- 7 Words – you are given clues and you have to try and figure out by the partial words given to figure out the full 7 words
And this is my last page of games
- Pet Rescue – my friend Annie had me download this, I was obsessed for a while, not so much any more.
- Backward Words – its a fun game where they reverse a word and your partner has to say the word in reverse so when repeated back its the original word
- Cracker Barrel Games – it’s the games you play at Cracker Barrel
- Pokemon Go – by now everyone should know what this game is. I already have a blog post on it 😉
I hope you enjoyed seeing what is on my phone hopefully I will get an updated video up soon
xxx Lauren Amanda