Over the years I have had a mini photography business on the side taking pictures of family, friends and co-workers. I just wanted to show you what I have collected over the years and what I keep regularly in my bag. (I am in no way bragging about what I have, these items I have either bought myself or were given as gifts).
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II with EF 24-105mm f/4 Lens – This was a christmas gift several years ago and I still love this camera. I have since gotten several other cameras but when I want high quality pictures this is the camera I chose to use.
- Tamron AF 70-200mm f/2.8 Di LD IF Macro Lens – I use this lens for sports events as well as very up close and personal pictures. I keep this in my bag for the reason that I have no other place for it.
- Bower Autofocus SFD728C Flash – I use this only in dark settings as well as inside as it is a very bright flash. I use a lot of natural lighting for my pictures so the flash is only there as back up.
- Canon EF 50mm Lens – this is another lens that came with the pack that I got with the camera. I rarely use this one, it does stay in my bag because it does take nice inside pictures when I need to take them.
- Memory Card Reader – I do not remember what brand this memory card is but it really doesn’t matter to me as long as it has several size adaptors in it.
- Canon Battery Charger – this is the charger that came with the camera and these are some of my favorite chargers as they plug straight into the wall and do not require and extra wall adaptor or usb cord.
- Compact Flash Memory Card – it really doesn’t matter to me what brand I use of these memory cards this is just the size of the card that is used with this camera. Unfortunately the more updated versions of this camera do not use this type of memory card they use the smaller ones so finding these memory cards are becoming harder to find.
So that is what is inside my camera bag. I really do need a new bag and keep looking for one and I think I found one I like on Amazon. I’ll keep you updated.
Here are shop links if you would like to check any of them out
- Tamron Lens
- Bower Flash
- Canon Lens
- Memory Card Reader (Not The Exact One)
- Camera Charger
- Memory Card
xxx Lauren Amanda