Let’s take a peak into my make-up drawer and see what my go to make up is!
Now I don’t have much in my drawer if you can compare it to my sisters (her’s is over flowing) but this is since I have just recently gotten into wearing make-up though my sister has been wearing it for years!
So this is what my drawer looks like now (I reorganized it so you could see everything) I also numbered everything so that you could see what I had inside.
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Ivory 805. I have used this foundation since it came out and I keep repurchasing it.
- Lorac Pro Palette. This is my all time favorite palette and have been considering buying the second palette and I know I will be purchasing the third one.
- Lorac Pro-to-Go Palette. It literally is my to go palette. Any trip that I take I take this palette with me. It is as to store and fits right into my make-up bag which you can kind of see peaking underneath the top drawer.
- Real Techniques brushes. I love these brushes they were the first make-up brushes my sister bought me for Christmas a few years back and I keep buying new ones and repurchasing old ones. I have the deluxe crease brush, the miracle complexion sponge and the shading brush.
- Cover Girl Flamed Up and Dark Side Mascara. I love my Flamed Up mascara. It was the mascara they released for Hunger Games and I am so excited they still sell it because I keep repurchasing it and I haven’t found a mascara I like better. The Dark Side mascara was the mascara they released for the new Star Wars movie and I thought I would love it because of the wand but it applies to my eye-lashes very clumpy.
- Neutrogena translucent powder. This is my go to powder because it is translucent. It will work for any one with any type of skin tone and that is what I love most about it because if I do get tan I won’t have to switch my powder.
- Neutrogena concealer. My sister gave me this. I don’t use it. I don’t know why it’s in my drawer.
- Mary Kay CC cream. My sister use to be a Mary Kay consultant and has recently stopped so all the samples she had I became the owner of that is why there are so many. The color I use on a daily basis sis the very light color but I also have one light-to-medium package so when I get tan this summer I have the color to use.
- Mac Paint Pot in Painterly. This was once my sisters that I stole and she never asked for it back so I kept it. I use this as a base for my eye shadows and will continue to use it until it runs out.
- Baby Lips. I apply this before I apply any type of lipstick or gloss.
- Smashbox Contour Palette and contour brush. This is my most recent purchase in the drawer. I have been looking for a nice contour palette in my shade and have decided on this one. I really do love it and the brush that came with it isn’t that bad but I do plan on getting another brush to use.
Since taking this picture I have added the two Kylie Jenner Lip Kits that you saw in an earlier post as well as the Real Techniques powder brush.
I do have a list of purchases I want to make to add on to the drawer being a Mac 217 fluffy brush and the Lorac 2 and 3 palettes. There is more to the list but this post would be much longer than it already is.
xxx Lauren Amanda