I had a plan this year that I wouldn’t make a New Years resolution because I never follow it. But as I typed up my books to read list I think what I am going to try and do this year is read more books.
What is your New Years resolution?
xxx Lauren Amanda
So I didn’t quite finish my December reading list, I did finish one of them – Girl Online: On Tour and I started Chamber of Secrets but that was all i was really able to accomplish
So I decided why not make a reading list of the whole year instead of just a month! So here is (as of right now) what I want to read during 2017:
- The rest of the Harry Potter series (6 books)
- The rest of the Series of Unfortunate Events (7 books)
- Re-read The Outsiders
- Cradle and all by James Paterson
- Girl Online: Going Solo by Zoe Sugg
- The James Potter series (fan written series – 5 books)
- Percy Jackson series (5 books)
- Magnus Chase series (2 books – third book out in october)
- Miss Peregrine’s Library of Souls
- The Trial of Apollo series (1 book – second book out in may)
- The Heroes of Olympus series (5 books)
- The Kane Chronicles (3 books)
- The rest of the Selection series (2 books)
- Dorothy Must Die series (3 books – fourth book out in march)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- The rest of the Mortal Instrument series (5 books)
- The Infernal Devices series (3 books)
- The Dark Artifices series (1 book – second book in april)
- Tales of the Peculiar
- The Girls by Emma Cline
I know this a lot and I want to say I will complete this list but I set my goals high and I want to see what I accomplish. Last year my goal was 25 books and I completed 31 so I did better than expected.
Number of books in the list above = 56
My goal is to hopefully read 50 books in 2016 so maybe I can do this since I passed my goal this past year!
xxx Lauren Amanda
So after finishing Blogmas (which I am still really excited I actually completely) I am back to blogging things not Christmas related. Expect I might still do a what I got for Christmas post but I don’t want to sound braggy.
Anyway todays post is all about my winter beauty and skin care essentials. Here are some things I have religiously done.
- Lotion: my hands have been extremely dry this year and having to wash my hands continuously at work it has made it worse. I have been using lotion from Bath and Body works as well as Eucerin (spelling?) hand cream a lot.
- Facial washes/creams: like my hands my face has been really dry so I have been using lotion and creams on my face to prevent my foundation from looking dry. There is not an exact one I have been using because I use whatever I pull out of the drawer in the morning or evening.
- Body spray: with it getting cold outside myself as well as you have been wearing a lot of layers and it doesn’t mater how much deodorant you wear you sweat and smell so I have really been enjoying the twisted peppermint body spray from bath and body works.
Now onto make up essentials:
- glitter eye shadow: I have been loving the gold eyeshadow out of my lorac pro pallete and have been enjoying wearing it this winter.
- dark lipstick: I have really been enjoy dark red, brown and nudey colored lipsticks this year. I am not a lipstick person but I have so many colors that I have been trying to wear them more and more lately.
- foundation: during the summer I usually wear bb cream or cc cream but during the winter I tend to wear foundation more to hide breakouts (which happen more for me with dry skin) and have really been enjoying my Maybelline fit me foundation as well as cover girls 3-in-1 foundation.
Now there are so many more things you can use and if you have suggestions or want to tell me what your favorite winter essentials are leave a comment below!
xxx Lauren Amanda